If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our website you may return it to Second Skins for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Returns & Exchanges policy have been satisfied.
For hygiene reasons, unsealed underwear items may not be returned unless the item is defective/damaged upon receipt of delivery.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We will gladly exchange or refund a product purchased from us, provided that it meets the below criteria:
- there is valid proof of purchase, i.e. Second Skins online order confirmation
- it is within 30 days of the original purchase date
- it is in its original packaging and condition and:
- the product is unworn and unused
- the product tag is still attached
- the security seal or shrink wrap is intact (if applicable)
- includes all original accessories and/or parts (if applicable)
How do I log a return or exchange?
- Check that your product meets the exchange and return criteria set out above
- Drop us an email here and provide the below info
- Web order number (not the shipment number)
- List the items you want returned OR
- List the items you want exchanged, and the items you would like to replace these with
- Please ensure to list the product name, colour and item size
- Your return address
- The return of items to us is at your own cost and you must use your own courier or drop it off at our head office.
- You must contact us to arrange a return or exchange before sending items to us
- If using a courier, please wrap and package the product in a box that is suitable for transport by courier.
- All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type and only after confirmation that the funds were received in our bank account.
Address for returns & exchanges:
Attention: Second Skins Online Store Returns & Exchanges
17 Mahillion Road
What if I receive a damaged or defective item with my order?
Should a product be damaged or defective at the time of delivery, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item so that we can arrange a replacement. We will send a courier (at our own cost) to collect the damaged/incorrect product and replace it with the correct product.
What is a defective or damaged item?
A damaged or defective item refers to a material imperfection in the manufacturing of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect under normal circumstances. Examples of this include poor stitching quality, tears, incomplete items, lack of weather sealing (where applicable) and poor quality fabric.
The following are not regarded as defects:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges, fire or corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for or wash the product as per the specific wash and care instructions;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.